Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Printed jersey top

I have had this printed jersey fabric for a while now... Didn't have anything in mind when I first bought it but I just knew I can do alot with it... As soon as I saw this top in Burda Magazine 5/2011 style 107 I knew  it would turn out great with this fabric! I love the gathered front in this pattern... The pattern also has a twist in the straps... My first photo is with strait straps and the second one has twisted straps... I haven't decided which one to go for yet but I quit like the straight straps:



I have mostly used an overlocker to sew the pieces together... I had to use some iron on vilene bias tape for the neckline and the armhole edges to make sure it will keep the shape and not get stretched out of place... I decided to cut my own on bias, it just work out much cheaper...






Here is the top in Burda magazine in plain and printed fabrics:



Would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment